Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Plan
A Business Contingency Plan protects your business. King Computer Solutions provide;
- Automated online backup systems
- Peace of mind with data recovery in a disaster
- Acronis Backup and Data Recovery which is EASY to perform!
- Bank level security for transmission of computer data over the internet
- PCI DSS security compliant systems
- Bitlocker encrypted storage servers to protect data
- Secure FTP transmission of confidential computer data over the internet
- SSL certificate security on your ecommerce website
- Cisco products
King Computer Solutions are a Sophos Gold partner
Business Disaster Recovery requires Data Recovery Backup Software
Computers crash. One in three computers will fail in 5 years. Data protection requires a daily backup onsite and offsite. The screen of death on a business computer can cause more than frustration. Failure to daily backup computer data files can destroy a business. Business contingency planning is serious business.
How much of your business’ value is stored inside your computer? Data protection and data recovery needs to include your databases, files, templates, emails, reports and accounts. How much would it cost your business to lose your data just for a day, a week or forever?
Data Backup & Data Recovery System Software is Essential
Don’t risk your business without a regular server and hard drive backup! Business contingency planning ensures disaster recovery of your computer data. The main reasons existing business data recovery backup software fail are;
- the business has never installed a data backup!
- they are ineffective in data recovery
- backup software is not properly installed
- onsite hard drive backups are stolen or damaged
- essential databases & information miss the backup system
- data recovery backup files are not monitored or tested for weeks or months
Online Backup & Data Recovery needs Secure Transmission
Online backup software provide an offsite backup of data in case of theft or fire. It has the advantage of automatically taking copies off your data offsite, instead of someone having to remember to take a tape or drive each day. But be warned about online backups. Your computer data needs to be secured if there is any confidential or business critical information being transferred during both online backup and data recovery. Make sure it uses SSL encryption to transfer the data to the backup centre over the internet. You can see a demo if the iBackup service we provide below:
Acronis Backup & Data Recovery System
For disaster recovery and system migration in both physical and virtual environments, Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server delivers greater flexibility and value for networked Windows and Linux servers.
Learn more about Business Continuity Planning (BCP) click here
Call or email King Computer Solutions today to take the next step in data protection and data recovery for your business computers 1300 54 64 74