To resolve this problem without changing the application:
- Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Double-click your computer name in the left pane, and then double-click Web Sites.
- Locate the Web site and directory that houses the ASP application.
- Right-click the application site or directory, and then click Properties.
- Select Home Directory, and then click Configuration.
- Click Options, and then click to select the Enable Parent Paths check box.
- Click OK two times.