- Click Start
- Right Click Connect To
- Select Open
- In left hand panel select Create new connection
- Wizard will open, Click Next
- Tick the Radio button labelled Connect to the network at my workplace, click next
- Select Virtual Private Network connection, click Next.
- Enter a name so you’ll know where this VPN is going.
- Select Do not dial the initial connection, Click Next
- Enter the internet hostname for your site. EG: vpn.kingcomputer.com.au
Check with your network administrator if you don’t know it. Click Next
- Click Finish
By default, a VPN connection will try to route ALL traffic through the VPN tunnel.-