Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Plan
A Business Contingency Plan protects your business with a pre-prepared solution to product your vital data and systems. King Computer Solutions use multiple systems to provide various types of backup and recovery methods to cover different data loss scenarios
- Onsite rapid restore systems for recovery of everything from individual files to entire servers
- HyperV replication for virtual machine redundancy and rapid failover
- Storagecraft Shadowprotect automated onsite and offsite system image backups
- Peace of mind with data recovery in a disaster
- Bank level security for transmission of computer data over the internet
Business Disaster Recovery requires Data Recovery Backup Software
Computers crash. One in three computers will fail in 5 years. Data protection requires a daily backup onsite and offsite. The screen of death on a business computer can cause more than frustration. Failure to daily backup computer data files can destroy a business. Business contingency planning is serious business.
How much of your business’ value is stored inside your computer? Data protection and data recovery needs to include your databases, files, templates, emails, reports and accounts. How much would it cost your business to lose your data just for a day, a week or forever?
Data Backup & Data Recovery System Software is Essential
Don’t risk your business without a regular server and hard drive backup! Business contingency planning ensures disaster recovery of your computer data. The main reasons existing business data recovery backup software fail are;
- the business has never installed a data backup!
- they are ineffective in data recovery
- backup software is not properly installed
- onsite hard drive backups are stolen or damaged
- essential databases & information are missed in the backup system
- data recovery backup files are not monitored or tested for weeks or months
Offsite Backup & Data Recovery needs Secure Transmission
Online backup software provide an offsite backup of data in case of theft or fire. It has the advantage of automatically taking copies off your data offsite, instead of someone having to remember to take a tape or drive each day. But be warned about online backups. Your computer data needs to be secured if there is any confidential or business critical information being transferred during both online backup and data recovery. Make sure it uses SSL encryption to transfer the data to the backup centre over the internet.
Learn more about Business Continuity Planning (BCP) click here
Call or email King Computer Solutions today to take the next step in data protection and data recovery for your business computers 1300 54 64 74