Note You must have the appropriate Exchange administrative permissions to do this.
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers.
- On the View menu, ensure that the Advanced Features check box is selected.
- Double-click the user whose mailbox you want to give permissions to.
- On the Exchange Advanced tab, click Mailbox Rights.
- Click Add, click the user or group who you want to have access to this mailbox, and then click OK.
- Be sure that the user or group is selected in the Name box. In the Permissions list, click Allow next to Full Access, and then click OK.