Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your Apple iphone.
- Tap Settings
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Add Account
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address, password and set the description. It’s best to set the description to be the same as the email address, so if you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone it’s easy to see which one you are looking at.
- The iPhone will attempt to verify the settings and look for your mail server configuration.
- If it cannot detect the settings automatically you will need to manually enter the server address. The server name will typically be in the form mail.companyname.com.au. Enter your domain name, user name and your password.
- It should now verify the server and provide the choice of which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, Calendars and reminders. Tap Save when finished.