When attempting to access Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) you receive the following error:
“Item no longer exists. The item you are attempting to access may have been deleted or moved.”
This error may occur if the user name that is in the address that the message is sent to contains the following symbols:
– Number sign (#)
– Percent sign (%)
– Ampersand (&)
– Tilde (~)
If the email address is your own, change it! Those characters are not supported by many email systems!
Check IIS Properties.
1. Go to Start/Administrative Tools/Internet Information Services (IIS)
2. Expand out the list by clicking the plus sign next to the server’s name.
3. Expand out the Web Sites.
4. Expand out Default Web Site.
5. Right click on OMA virtual directory and select Properties.
6. The Local Path box from the OMA virtual directory should be:
7. Right click on Exchange virtual directory and select Properties.
8. The Local Path box from the Exchange virtual directory should be:
9. Repeat for the Exchange-oma virtual directory. Use the same value for the local path.