King computer solutions motto is Make the most of IT!
This is what we seek to do ourselves and for our clients.
Our office is based in Barcoo Street, Roseville.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in the IT industry
- Windows server
- MS Exchange
- Windows and Macintosh workstation and applications
- various brands of routers, ideally including Cyberoam
- installing and troubleshooting computer hardware including Workstations, Servers and Routers
- Antivirus applications Sophos, Kaspersky, Symantec, Trend
- driving around Sydney with a valid licence
- being self motivated and reliable
- being methodical, organised and able to follow procedures
- working independently
- able to work through tasks and troubleshoot on your own
- Providing phone support with clear English using Teamviewer and remote desktop.
- Installing Desktops, Servers equipment
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues
- Working out of outlook to manage tasks and emails
- Our web based jobs system will be used to enter timesheets and to keep a close track of work completed.
- For ease of management and for working efficiently and productively you are expected to follow the procedures accessible from our intranet, keep your calendar and tasks up to date, respond to all emails or assign them as tasks promptly, have your inbox cleared by the end of each day, and manage and allocate your time productively.
The Salary package and rewards
- $65,000+ package based on your skills and productivity
- A long term position in a growing company
- Variety of onsite and remote work
- Work with over 150 businesses in a variety of industries throughout Sydney
- A spacious air conditioned office close to Chatswood
- IT budget for you to purchase gadgets you want
- Get paid for all overtime
- 20% of profit commissions on new sales brought in through your initiative
- Study time
- Exam payments
- Training materials – books, cd’s, software
- Training course contributions
If you feel you’re the right person for this role
- download http://trialwp.kingcomputer.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Skillsmatrix.xlsx
- Email it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications without the skillsmatrix attached will not be assessed.
- We are not able to assist with relocation or visas.
- Sydney residents (preferably North Shore) with work permits
- No agencies
Phone 1300 546474 and talk to Brendan