We have recently seen a number of computers come up with a Trusted platform error after windows 10 updates which prevents office 365 logging in.
Below are a list of steps to try to resolve the error.
- run tpm.msc Clear TPM and restart
- Go to Device Manager and under Security Devices uninstall Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and restart your computer
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-In Options and remove Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint and remove your Pin
- Check Bitlocker disabled
- Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ . Reset folder permissions and rename the Ngc folder to Ngc.old
- Login to office portal and sign out of all devices.
- Remove your Work/School account from your Account Settings
- Set up Windows Hello again
- Sign in to office applications again and add device